DAC will follow Darien Public School’s policy for Covid-19. If any school closes for contact tracing, all DAC students must wait for the superintendent’s clearance letter in order to return to on-site classes. We expect all students asked to quarantine to comply for the safety of our community.
- We ask that all employees and students stay home if they feel sick or after being exposed to others that have been sick.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the DAC.
- Face coverings will be now optional in all group classes.
- Face covering requirements for private lessons will be at the discretion of the teacher.
- We suggest students bring their own water bottles.
- DAC Covid-19 Refund Policy
For On-Site Dance & VA Classes ONLY
In the event Darien Arts Center needs to cancel onsite classes due to Covid-19 related issues or an enforced shutdown, all classes will continue virtually by Zoom.
50% tuition refunds will be given for remaining number of classes to those who choose not to participate in the virtual substitution.
Registration fees will only be refunded if Darien Arts Center cancels class before the start date.